My name is James McCullough, and I am here to help your motel or hotel operation grow.
My background is a long story, but here are some of the key highlights:
- Bachelor of Fine Arts (which helps me see outside of the box, and make things happen with what I have been given)
- 5 years experience working as a Front Desk agent, Supervisor, Night Auditor, Revenue Manager, and Rooms Division Manager for two hotels of 200 rooms.
- Consultant with medium-sized hotels and boutique hotels, creating solutions through revenue management, building advertising campaigns, upgrading central reservation systems, and property management systems.
By the numbers, here are my achievements:
- 10% increase in room revenue for both Quarter 2 and 3, 2009, RevPAR up 5% meeting and exceeding budget at two hotels – tourism in the region was down 10% during the same time.
- 8% increase in room revenue for Q2+3 2011, 7% increase in ADR, 8% increase in RevPAR. Q4 on pace for 10% increases across the board.
- 96% increase in online bookings during Q2-4 2011 over last year, ADR increased by 10% since changing CRS and implementing yield management strategies.
In addition to getting the number results, I have contacts through several companies, receptive tour operators, and have an understanding of how local economies and tourism are doing. I have extensive knowledge of:
- InnQuest’s roomMaster 2000
- Northwind’s Maestro
- MSI Solution’s NovaPlus
- SynXis RedX CRS
- InnLink’s ResMatrix CRS
Check out my Resources page to help you find your own solutions if you’d prefer.