There comes a time when what was modern and trendy is no longer the case. Furniture styles come and go, website designs shift, even what was important to guests at the property is being replaced by new priorities. It may difficult to spot when that shift needs to take place, however. The shift at the property may happen through the comments left by guests, or it may happen due to your website traffic dropping significantly. The key is to make the shift before the number of complaints rise and before the profits drop.
Revamping an operation can happen at different levels that vary in scope and size of the changes that need to be done.
- Does your website need a new design? Does it need a blog?
- Does your logo feel outdated?
- Is your furniture breaking down in the rooms on a regular basis?
- Do you need to upgrade your internet connection and wireless internet hardware?
- Are you backing up your PMS properly, on-site and off-site?
These are just some of the many questions that need to be asked before undertaking a revamp of the operation.
Wanting more information or ready to work with us?